DURATION OF THE COURSE: 3 MONTHS/12 WEEKS
REVISED FEE (As on 16th December 2019)
Rs.1200/- (per month)
The Professional English Proficiency Certification (PEPC) addresses the English speaking and writing requirements of students and learners from the vernacular medium background.
You may be a student, a professional, an employee or owner of a business, speaking and writing in English are definitely part of your daily life. Those of you, who didn't have the privilege to study in English medium schools may find it difficult when the situation demands to speak or write in English.
PEPC makes you proficient in English speaking and writing, thereby helps you to perform your roles and responsibilities that go with your job, and endears yourself to the people around you.
PEPC offers a very convenient learning platform which is completely based on elearning methods. As the program is completely online, you can pursue the program at your own pace, time and place of choice. Only thing, you should know how to use a computer and should have knowledge of the Internet.
Essentials: You should have a Computer, Internet, MS Office, PDF Reader, Gmail, VSee and Headphone with mike.
Program Delivery: Every week the learner has to complete two modules - Read the module, and watch/listen to audio-visual and complete the assignments. Every Sunday, there will be a discussion/doubts clarification session
Venue: Online classes. India & Anywhere.
Modules: 22 (Introduction, Basics of English, Parts of Speech, Basic Words, Paragraph, Conversations, Pronunciation, Description, Narration, Group Discussion)
Materials: Access to LMS, Dashboard and Discussion Forum
Program Delivery: Learners are provided access to the 22 Modules (MS Word Format), which are also available as vibrant Audio-Visuals. Trainer-Learner discussion happens every Sunday via VSee (web conference platform)
Duration: 12 weeks (1 class per week)
Activities: News presentation, Reading Comprehension, Assignments
Assignments: Submit Assignments at the Discussion Forum only
FEE: Rs.1200/- per month or Rs.3000/- lump-sum
Mode of payment: Net Banking or Cash Deposit only
Pre-requisites: Computer and Internet
Note: Copy the Screening Test and paste it into MS Word. Complete the Test and mail it to
1. PEPC is a blended learning program, so classes are held online and offline (discussion only).
2. Fee is non-refundable
3. Screening Test is mandatory for admission into PEPC program.
4. If your performance in the Screening Test is below average, you may be denied admission into PEPC program. However, you will be provided guidance/inputs on improving your English to an expected level. The period of time given for improving your English may not be more than 12 weeks.
5. Only those who clear the Screening Test and promptly pay the fee are provided ID and PW to access the LMS (22 modules),
6. The Audio-visuals of all the 22 modules are shared with all learners.
7. Classes will not be repeated. Doubts clarification sessions/discussion is held on Sunday
8. Course Certificate is system generated only
9. Course timing and date may be changed by the trainer at any point of time
10. The final discretion in any matter concerning PEPC is with the course trainer only
MA English, PGDTE (EFLU)
English Trainer @ RISECO
RAMESH INSTITUTE of Spoken English and Content Writing (RISECO) offers enrichment programs in English Proficiency, Soft Skills and Content Writing. Mr Sanjay Nannaparaju heads RISECO. He has 20+ years of experience in teaching, training, content, media and branding. He has worked with more than 12 companies at different levels.His qualifications: MA English Literature (AU), PG Dip in Linguistics (AU) PG Dip in Adult Ed & Development (AU), PGDTE (EFLU) and PGDEL (IGNOU). Sanjay is the top scorer/ranker in the Post Graduate Diploma in E-Learning 2012 Batch of Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi.